LawInfo is the oldest legal resource on the internet and we were the first to market attorneys online since 1994. Everything we do is internet based and it is my job to help get you found online by consumers wanting your legal services.
Contact for Assistance
Phone: (800) 397-3743 x
Follow My Tweets
- What Is an Attractive Nuisance?Children's curiosity is as natural as their love for lollipops. However, a child’s curiosity can cause serious injuries and even death if the object in which the child is interested is an attractive nuisance.The term attractive nuisance may sound strange to some people. […]
- Does Swerving Make Accidents More Dangerous, Complicated?Trying to avoid accidents is usually instinctive. If at all possible, you want to keep from crashing, both to keep yourself (and passengers in your vehicle) safe and also to protect the people in the other vehicle -- even if the accident is their fault. […]
- What Is Perjury and What Are the Penalties?Perjury is a crime that most people have heard about, even if it is on a movie or a television show. In the criminal justice system, judges and juries presume that someone’s sworn testimony or signed document is truthful. […]
- Commonly-Neglected Marital Assets During DivorceWhen couples divorce, their primary focus when they divide up their assets is generally on property, vehicles, bank accounts, retirement and pension plans, investments and perhaps valuables such as art, antiques and jewelry. […]
- What to Expect When Charged With Federal Drug TraffickingDrug trafficking, or drug distribution as it is often called, refers to the transportation and selling of illegal drugs such as heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine and marijuana. It can also involve the transportation and sale of prescription drugs, such as hydrocodone and other pain killers. […]
- What Is an Attractive Nuisance?