LawInfo is the oldest legal resource on the internet and we were the first to market attorneys online since 1994. Everything we do is internet based and it is my job to help get you found online by consumers wanting your legal services.
Contact for Assistance
Phone: (800) 397-3743 x
Follow My Tweets
- Does Listening to Music Make a Car Accident More Likely?Most people love listening to music while they drive. That morning commute gets boring otherwise, and it's easier than ever now to stream music from your phone or other mobile device. With all of your music right there at your fingertips, you blast your favorite songs and sing along while you drive. […]
- How Do You Collect a Civil Court Judgment?After a civil court has found that your personal injury award is $15,000, how do you collect that money? Are some cases impossible to collect on? There are several ways you can attempt to collect money owed for a civil judgment. […]
- When False Accusations Are a Cover-UpFalse accusations bring up a lot of questions. Why would someone lie about a crime? Why would people fabricate a story? Why would they intentionally implicate someone else, especially with serious charges that could lead to life in prison, if that person did nothing wrong? […]
- Details You Must Tell the 911 OperatorIf you've ever listened to recordings of 911 calls, you may have noticed that the operators sometimes seem frustrated with the callers. The reason for this isn't that the operators aren't compassionate, but simply that they have a professional goal of gathering the necessary information as fast as possible. […]
- Can I Sue the Federal Government for a Personal Injury?If you are involved in a car accident where the at-fault driver is working and employed by a federal government, can you sue for compensation? The only way to do so is to get permission from the federal government.The Federal Tort Claims Act provides the guidelines as to when you can sue the federal government. […]
- Does Listening to Music Make a Car Accident More Likely?