LawInfo is the oldest legal resource on the internet and we were the first to market attorneys online since 1994. Everything we do is internet based and it is my job to help get you found online by consumers wanting your legal services.
Contact for Assistance
Phone: (800) 397-3743 x
Follow My Tweets
- Has Same-Sex Marriage Legalization Reduced Teen Suicides?Same-sex marriage has been legal in every state since the 2015 Obergefell v. Hodges ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court. This ruling was obviously good news for gay couples in states where marriage was previously forbidden. However, according to a recent study, the legalization of same-sex marriage has appeared to decrease the rate of teen […]
- Who Gets the Home in a Divorce?One of the largest -- and sometimes most sentimental -- assets that many divorcing couples must determine how to divide is the family home. Most couples are able to reach an agreement about what to do with it on their own, with the help of their attorneys. […]
- Tips for Staying Safe During Rush HourIt's no secret that driving during rush hour is one of the most dangerous things you can do. Though it only lasts for an hour or two out of the 24-hour day, it accounts for 25 percent of all car accidents -- one out of every four. […]
- How Many Dog Bites Occur Each Year?While dogs are affectionately called man’s best friend, each year thousands of people suffer serious personal injury from dog bites. In 2016, 31 people lost their lives due to dog attacks. The other statistics for last year are shocking to say the least. […]
- Do You Know If You Have a Concussion Right Away?Head injuries must be taken seriously, whether they occur while playing sports, in car accidents, during workplace accidents, or in a host of other ways. Though many people often paint concussions as "mild" issues, they can be very serious. […]
- Has Same-Sex Marriage Legalization Reduced Teen Suicides?