LawInfo is the oldest legal resource on the internet and we were the first to market attorneys online since 1994. Everything we do is internet based and it is my job to help get you found online by consumers wanting your legal services.
Contact for Assistance
Phone: (800) 397-3743 x
Follow My Tweets
- What if I Wasn’t Wearing a Seat Belt in an Accident?You weren't going far. Maybe you just wanted to drive two blocks to the store. Maybe you were moving your car down the street. Either way, you didn't put your seat belt on. You always do, but you didn't do it that day. Then, of course, you were hit by another driver and you were […]
- Medical Errors May Be Third-Leading Cause of DeathThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that respiratory disease is the third-leading cause of death in the United States, killing almost 150,000 people each year. However, according to a study by patient safety experts at Johns Hopkins, more than 250,000 people die each year because of medical error. […]
- Warning Signs in Dog Bite CasesWhen you see a "Beware of Dog" sign on someone's door, you may assume that the person is just trying to deter thieves. After all, one study found that 95 percent of people who were going to rob homes were deterred if a dog was around. […]
- Special Considerations for Divorce Near RetirementWhile the overall divorce rate is declining, in one key demographic it has doubled since 1990 -- people over 50. Many of these folks still have plenty of healthy, productive years left (that they're choosing not to spend in an unhappy marriage). […]
- What Are the Symptoms of Mesothelioma?Mesothelioma is an aggressive, deadly form of cancer. The primary risk factor for this disease is exposure to asbestos, which was often used in the past to make insulation, shingles, brakes, flooring and more. The symptoms of mesothelioma can vary depending on where the cancer is located. […]
- What if I Wasn’t Wearing a Seat Belt in an Accident?